The IFT is delighted to announce its strategic alliance with AoC Create.
The Association of Colleges (AoC) is a not-for-profit membership organisation set up in 1996 by colleges to act as their collective voice. The organisation exists to represent and promote the interests of colleges and provide our members with professional support services.
AoC Create, the commercial arm of AoC, has been working at the heart of the further education sector for over 20 years. AoC Create offers products and services to help colleges succeed in today’s challenging environment, encompassing executive recruitment, interim management, training, consultancy services, sponsorship and events, in addition to its specialist job board, AoC Jobs.
AoC Create is a well-established and respected provider of consultancy services. Due to close relationships with policy decision makers and providers, the organisation has a well-developed grasp of the pressures and strains the sector is under and remains dedicated to helping support learning. The consultancy service role of AoC Create is to keep abreast of policy and political changes in order to meet the needs of colleges in a fast changing, dynamic environment.
Since the announcement of the area review process in 2015 AoC has been working closely with members to improve the process and ensure fairness, transparency and consistency throughout. With the process now well underway, AoC Create has developed a range of tailored services to help colleges either prepare for a review or to support them closely during the implementation of recommendations.
Opportunities for The IFT Members:
- The IFT will be The AoC's preferred supplier for accredited Turnaround and Transformation professionals
- Members of The IFT Education Special Interest Group (Education SIG) will be put forward for potential roles according to briefs handled by The IFT Executive for the AoC
- The IFT and The AoC will collaborate on mutual Continuing Professional Development and training for the Further Education sector
- Education SIG Members will have invitations to speak at AoC conferences and other events
- We will in future undertake joint marketing in addition to the websites
AoC Create Consultancy Contact Details:
Tel: 020 7034 2639
Members, Please contact The IFT:
Phone: 020 3668 0420