Role: Chief Executive Officer, Non Executive Director, M&A & Turnaround / Transformation Director
An industrialist with 25 + years experience, having worked across the energy, environmental, FM and utilities markets often in heavily regulated arenas and delivered projects within the start-up, SME, owner manager, plc and PE space. Adding value to organisations – in the public, private and not for profit sectors – by focusing on the critical performance drivers to ensure aspirations are aligned to reality and that an organisation facing challenges” gets its priorities right. Critical is an ability to work with stakeholders and an organisations employees to deliver success.
* Successfully completed a range of turnaround and transformation projects over the last 2 years as an independent resource.
* Provided industrial advisory services to a range of corporate finance and accounting firms
* Run companies in the UK, Europe and USA from start-up to a £110m division of a large plc
* Originated, negotiated, managed and integrated over 40 M&A deals from £1 plus debt, to £250m for 2 businesses in Germany on the same day.
* Significant experience in the waste, energy, utility, infrastructure, environmental and FM markets.
* Delivered successful turnarounds in private sector, for Plcs and PE backed businesses
* Developed and implemented significant change management programmes.
* Extensive experience in SMEs and larger corporates with PE, private and Plc shareholders
* Fluent German speaker with an MBA
- Not For Profit
- Private Equity Backed
- Public Sector
Average Company Size (£Million)
- > 5
- > 25
- Business Services
- Charities & Donors
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Infrastructure, Building & Construction