We are the UK’s leading integrated wealth management and professional services group with a network of offices in the UK, as well as the Republic of Ireland and the Channel Islands. Our purpose is to ‘place the power of good advice into more hands’, and we are well-placed to support clients with both their personal financial affairs and their business interests.
We are proud to have a specialist Advisory Consulting team that works hands-on with businesses to fix cash and performance problems. Unlike many other professional services firms, our senior advisory team have deep experience in industry, working as FD/CFO or COO in both distressed and high growth businesses, combined with restructuring experience, so they know exactly what needs to be done.
With extensive experience in industry of successfully delivering turnaround and transformation for stressed and high-growth businesses, we cover the end-to-end process, whether you need assistance at a strategic level or in-depth support and project management.
Our turnaround services are tailored to the specific situation but activities often include:
- Targeted troubleshooting support and crisis management
- Short term cash flow management, forecasting and reporting
- Cost reduction planning and implementation
- Integrated cash flow forecasting and financial modelling
- Working capital cycle review and improvement (often using data analytics)
- Development and implementation of turnaround plans
- Stakeholder management and monitoring
- Operational restructuring, group streamlining and simplification
- CEO, COO, CFO and CRO appointments
If a formal restructuring or insolvency process is needed to rescue the business, we have a well-established team of insolvency experts that operate in offices across the UK who can seamlessly step in to help.
Our restructuring services include:
- Independent business reviews and options reviews for stakeholders
- Insolvency and contingency planning and implementation
- Valuations and Accelerated M&A processes
- Contentious insolvency