If you are looking to develop your career in turnaround, IFT Next is your professional network, bringing together leading advisory, banking, legal and investment professionals active in the marketplace. IFT Next provides a platform for you to build your own profile and network as you progress both in your career and your relationship with the IFT.
IFT Next is aimed at professionals who have identified turnaround and business support as their long-term career pathway. Typically, these professionals will have at least 1-2 years of turnaround experience and are now looking to build upon their profile and network. The IFT Next events and network is typically suitable for those with the following titles:
- Manager, Senior Manager, Director
- Associate, Senior Associate
- Relationship Manager/Director, Business Support Manager
- IFT Next is also suitable for those taking their first step into independent advisory.
Those who are looking to be promoted to these titles in the near future and IFT Next would benefit this transition.
IFT Next offers:
- A focused community for those developing their career at a senior level in turnaround, whether as an adviser, lawyer, banker or investor
- Events covering business development, market updates and soft skills
- Regular networking
- Pathway to IFT accreditation
IFT Next seminars, workshops and networking events are free of charge to IFT Corporate Partner employees as well as IFT Associate members. There is a small charge to attend these events for non-member professionals.
In order to join the IFT Next distribution list sign up by filling in the form below or to express your interest please send an email to email@example.com.
SIGN UP AS AN IFT GUEST TO ACCESS NEXT GENERATION EVENTS
The IFT Academy is a 10-month modular programme designed for the Next Generation of leaders in the turnaround, transformation and restructuring community. Open to professionals with working knowledge of turnaround and transformation, it gives participants a structured grounding and insight into organisational restructuring.