Gateley Plc is a leading, full service national law firm –
Our partner-led teams provide solutions-driven, high quality commercial legal advice, and work to promote the interests of our clients in the UK and beyond.
In 2015, Gateley Plc became the first English commercial law firm to list on the London Stock Exchange.
We have a comprehensive network of UK offices. We have offices in Birmingham, Leeds, Leicester, London, Manchester, Nottingham and Reading, as well as an international office in Dubai. We operate as one firm across these offices. Our network of offices means that we can deliver our services wherever they are needed and in a cost effective manner.
We regularly act for turnaround and transformation specialists, boards of directors, investors and other key stakeholders.
Our corporate clients include SMEs, mid-market companies and large multi-nationals. The structure of our business means that we can deal with both small local assignments and large complex assignments. We also have expertise in all sectors.
We have experienced legal advisers based in each of our offices who have worked with turnaround and transformation specialists for many years. Many of our lawyers are ranked as leading individuals by independent researchers.
What we do
We provide our clients with clear, robust advice and we provide a pro-active service. We provide both quality and value for money.
We advise on:
• Acquisitions, disposals, mergers and joint ventures
• Commercial contracts
• Corporate structures, simplification and streamlining
• Directors‘ duties and corporate governance
• Employee contracts, consultation and redundancies
• Financial and operational restructuring
• Investigations, claims, dispute resolution and problem solving
• Risk, regulatory issues, supply chain management and contingency planning
• Solvent and insolvent business sales and exits.