ESG: From tick box to the ever increasing relevance of ESG in turnarounds
The IFT Midlands Committee are pleased to be re-starting in person events with an evening hosted by Rob Moran, Partner at PwC.
Throughout the past year, the dialogue around ESG has continued to rise up the agenda of the general public, the press and the boardroom. It’s no longer enough to pay lip service to these principles via high level policies or public commitments. But what does this mean for the restructuring community?
Rob Moran, with the help of a number of his restructuring colleagues will bring to life how ESG is increasingly part of the conversation in turnaround situations and what you need to know to get ahead of the curve.
We will cover:
- ESG essentials – a brief recap of what you need to know;
- Investment and financing – access to funding and investment decisions is increasingly dependent on ESG;
- Carbon reduction activities – what we’re doing to support clients through significant restructuring in order to deliver on decarbonisation targets; and
- The Green IBR – how the operational and financial implications of ESG strategies are becoming part of stakeholder discussions in restructurings.
To ensure we have as much time as possible for networking we have increased the time available pre and post the talk so if you can’t make it for the whole evening then please feel free to come along to one of the networking sessions as best suits your diary.
5:15pm – Networking over coffee
6:00pm – Formal presentation and Q&A
6:45pm – Networking over drinks
We look forward to seeing a great mix of Independent and Corporate members on the night. Please make yourself aware of and follow any Covid-19 related rules that are in place on that day.
If you would like to register for the event please email Info@the-ift.com.
- Date: 23.03.22
- Price: Free
- Space Available 50
- Location: PwC, One Chamberlain Square, Birmingham, B3 3AX
REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT
NEXT EVENT - 03.10.2022
- Date: 12.10.2022
- Name: LUNCHTIME LEARNING WEBINAR – RESTRUCTURING PLANS
12:15 - 13:00 In this lunchtime learning session, Stuart Morris and Jonny Lees of Teneo and Philip Wells and Mark Pugh of Allen & Overy will discuss the use of Part 26A Restructuring Plans. They will provideFIND OUT MORE
- Date: 18.10.2022
- Name: WEBINAR – STORY TELLING TO CREATE FOLLOWERSHIP IN A CRISIS – WITH T-THREE
08:00 - 09:00 In this session, Kate Forrest, who leads on Innovation & Design at t-three, will explore the power of stories to communicate messages and create connections with people to take them on the journeyFIND OUT MORE
- Date: 10.11.2022
- Name: WEBINAR – INCLUSIVE LEADERSHIP – WITH T-THREE
08:00 - 09:00 In this session, Kate Forrest from t-three joins us again alongside Kelly Jones of Kingsgate and the IFT Women’s Network Lead and Lucy Corner of Cornerstone Care Solutions. This session will exploreFIND OUT MORE
- Date: 24.11.2022
- Name: IFT Annual Awards 2022
The IFT Annual Awards are back and we are delighted to be celebrating the very best of business turnaround and transformation at Rosewood London on 24th November 2022. This is an opportunity to celebrate theFIND OUT MORE