North West Members Meeting – Automotive Outlook 2020
The IFT is delighted to announce the upcoming ‘Outlook for Automotive Retail’ Event to take place on the 5th of December hosted by Gateley in Manchester.
The Chairman of ASE Global, Mike Jones, will be discussing the UK Automotive industry profitability and 2019 KPI’s.
Mike is one of the industry’s leading experts on dealer profitability and heads up ASE’s work to analyse retail performance across a range of key markets. Mike speaks regularly at events around the world on the industry landscape and the opportunities and challenges for dealers. As well as profitability, he is an expert on digital dealership models, and how these are set to disrupt the automotive retail landscape.
There will also be ample networking opportunities with refreshments until 9pm. Your early sign-up is advised as this event will be popular.
19:30: Refreshments & Networking
- Date: 05.12.19
- Price: Free
- Space Available 47
- Location: Gateley, Ship Canal House, 98 King St, Manchester, M2 4WU
REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT
NEXT EVENT - 29.01.2020
- Date: 29.01.2020
- Name: IFT Midlands Event – Manufacturing Supply Chains
- Location: DLA Piper Victoria Square House Victoria Square Birmingham B2 4DL
The IFT is pleased to announce the upcoming Midlands Members event, Manufacturing Supply Chains, taking place at DLA Piper in Birmingham. Omar Mirza, from Alvarez & Marsal Europe LLP, will be sharing aFIND OUT MORE
- Date: 30.01.2020
- Name: London Members Meeting
- Location: Duff and Phelps, The Shard, 32 London Bridge Street, London SE1 9SG
The IFT is delighted to announce the upcoming London Members Meeting to take place on the 30th of January. Managing new risks in restructuring A seasonal selection including: Cyber – a new risk inFIND OUT MORE
- Date: 06.02.2020
- Name: How to be a Successful Turnaround Director in a Changing Market
- Location: PwC, No1 Spinningfields, Hardman Square, Manchester, M3 3EB
The upcoming 'How to be a Successful Turnaround Director in a Changing Market' event will take place on Thursday 6th February and is hosted by PwC’s Regional Operational Restructuring Team in Manchester. This isFIND OUT MORE