The next London and South East region members meeting of 2019 will take place on Wednesday 22nd May 2019 at Deloitte in London from 17:30 to 21:00.
Tom Simmons (Deloitte)
Tom is an Economist at Deloitte and will be giving a short update on the current economic climate.
Mark Bayley (Real Estate Advisory Services)
Real Estate is a major cost to corporate occupiers and is typically:
• A significant store of corporate value through property ownership
• A significant and often hidden financial liability
• Typically, the second largest annual operating expenditure
• A Prime focus for value creation and cost synergies
• despite this Real Estate is:
o A complex resource that is often under-managed
o Seldom represented at a senior level
o Often a reason why disposals fail to deliver shareholder value
Notice: This event is open only to members and associates of the IFT, if you are a member, please sign in to book. For more information on becoming a member please click here