Kroll is pleased to invite you to a panel discussion joined by a leading panel of industry experts from the Best Western Hotels GB and Lambert Smith Hampton to discuss the key considerations for businesses in the hotel industry as we emerge from lockdown.
Key Areas of Discussion:
- Preparing stakeholders for your reopening
- Market Recovery Prospects
- Best Western’s approach to the recovery journey
Paul Smith a Managing Director in Kroll’s National Advisory Team will host the event and will be joined by:
- Tim Rumney who acts as Chairman of Best Western Hotels GB providing support to over 300 hotels in the Best Western group.
- Martin Davis a Director in the Hotel & Leisure division of Lambert Smith Hampton with over 30 years of valuation and sale mandates in the sector.
- Mike Lennon a Managing Director in Kroll’s National Advisory Team experienced in supporting businesses in the hospitality and leisure sector through stressed and distressed situations
*To register for this event please email NPROCTOR@THE-IFT.COM at the IFT who will send you the registration link. Please do not use the registration form below*