How to be a Successful Turnaround Director in a Changing Market
The upcoming ‘How to be a Successful Turnaround Director in a Changing Market’ event will take place on Thursday 6th February and is hosted by PwC’s Regional Operational Restructuring Team in Manchester.
This is your chance to hear about what is currently selling in the market, what you can do to take advantage, how fellow TD’s have navigated the changes, plus an opportunity to share your own thoughts with your IFT peer group.
The evening in more detail:
- Rob Lewis, PwC Partner and Head of PwC’s Turnaround Panel, will share key turnaround market insights – where are opportunities coming from? What roles are being sold? What skills are in demand and what does this mean for you?
- This will be followed by an interactive panel discussion with Kelly Jones, Transformation Director at Kingsgate, Nick Alexander, Independent Company Turnaround Specialist, and Steve Benger, Independent Business Recovery & Growth Expert, who will share their views on how they have adapted and navigated the changing market.
- Case studies from both the public and private sectors will be shared by PwC’s Operational Restructuring Team.
- The session will conclude with a group discussion, summarising the key principles of how to be a successful turnaround director in a changing market. Discussion highlights will be published and shared following the event.
There will also be ample networking opportunity with Canapes and drinks until 8.30pm.
- Date: 06.02.20 to 06.02.20
- Price: Free
- Space Available 42
- Location: Array
REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT
NEXT EVENT - 20.04.2023
- Date: 20.04.2023
- Name: IFT MIDLANDS CONFERENCE 2023
We’re excited to announce that our Midlands Conference will be taking place on 20th April in Birmingham. Please email email@example.com to buy your ticket.FIND OUT MORE