How to be a Successful Turnaround Director in a Changing Market
The upcoming ‘How to be a Successful Turnaround Director in a Changing Market’ event will take place on Thursday 6th February and is hosted by PwC’s Regional Operational Restructuring Team in Manchester.
This is your chance to hear about what is currently selling in the market, what you can do to take advantage, how fellow TD’s have navigated the changes, plus an opportunity to share your own thoughts with your IFT peer group.
The evening in more detail:
- Rob Lewis, PwC Partner and Head of PwC’s Turnaround Panel, will share key turnaround market insights – where are opportunities coming from? What roles are being sold? What skills are in demand and what does this mean for you?
- This will be followed by an interactive panel discussion with Kelly Jones, Transformation Director at Kingsgate, Nick Alexander, Independent Company Turnaround Specialist, and Steve Benger, Independent Business Recovery & Growth Expert, who will share their views on how they have adapted and navigated the changing market.
- Case studies from both the public and private sectors will be shared by PwC’s Operational Restructuring Team.
- The session will conclude with a group discussion, summarising the key principles of how to be a successful turnaround director in a changing market. Discussion highlights will be published and shared following the event.
There will also be ample networking opportunity with Canapes and drinks until 8.30pm.
- Date: 06.02.20 to 06.02.20
- Price: Free
- Space Available 42
- Location: PwC, No1 Spinningfields, Hardman Square, Manchester, M3 3EB
REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT
NEXT EVENT - 29.01.2020
- Date: 29.01.2020
- Name: IFT Midlands Event – Manufacturing Supply Chains
- Location: DLA Piper Victoria Square House Victoria Square Birmingham B2 4DL
The IFT is pleased to announce the upcoming Midlands Members event, Manufacturing Supply Chains, taking place at DLA Piper in Birmingham. Omar Mirza, from Alvarez & Marsal Europe LLP, will be sharing aFIND OUT MORE
- Date: 30.01.2020
- Name: London Members Meeting
- Location: Duff and Phelps, The Shard, 32 London Bridge Street, London SE1 9SG
The IFT is delighted to announce the upcoming London Members Meeting to take place on the 30th of January. Managing new risks in restructuring A seasonal selection including: Cyber – a new risk inFIND OUT MORE