How to be a Successful Turnaround Director in a Changing Market
The upcoming ‘How to be a Successful Turnaround Director in a Changing Market’ event will take place on Thursday 6th February and is hosted by PwC’s Regional Operational Restructuring Team in Manchester.
This is your chance to hear about what is currently selling in the market, what you can do to take advantage, how fellow TD’s have navigated the changes, plus an opportunity to share your own thoughts with your IFT peer group.
The evening in more detail:
- Rob Lewis, PwC Partner and Head of PwC’s Turnaround Panel, will share key turnaround market insights – where are opportunities coming from? What roles are being sold? What skills are in demand and what does this mean for you?
- This will be followed by an interactive panel discussion with Kelly Jones, Transformation Director at Kingsgate, Nick Alexander, Independent Company Turnaround Specialist, and Steve Benger, Independent Business Recovery & Growth Expert, who will share their views on how they have adapted and navigated the changing market.
- Case studies from both the public and private sectors will be shared by PwC’s Operational Restructuring Team.
- The session will conclude with a group discussion, summarising the key principles of how to be a successful turnaround director in a changing market. Discussion highlights will be published and shared following the event.
There will also be ample networking opportunity with Canapes and drinks until 8.30pm.
- Date: 06.02.20 to 06.02.20
- Price: Free
- Space Available 42
- Location: Array
REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT
NEXT EVENT - 29.06.2022
- Date: 29.06.2022
- Name: Healthcare Discussion – webinar with Kroll & Cornerstone Care
Join the IFT and Kroll for a virtual discussion on healthcare – a sector which has been impacted by increasing costs, health and safety concerns, lower government grants and staff shortages. A panel ofFIND OUT MORE
- Date: 30.06.2022
- Name: JOINT MIDLANDS IFT & R3 EVENT
We're pleased to invite you to a joint IFT and R3 event in Birmingham on 30th June, from 17:45-20:00. Restructuring Issues As the Midlands emerges from the pandemic and faces the headwinds of inflation and repaymentFIND OUT MORE
- Date: 30.06.2022
- Name: LUNCHTIME LEARNING WEBINAR – EFFECTIVE TEAMWORKING
Our next lunchtime session will focus on making the most out of teamwork, led by Susan Blum, IFT Associate, followed by a Q&A chaired by Lizzy Wood of Shoosmiths. Susan has 30 years’ experience working as aFIND OUT MORE
- Date: 14.07.2022
- Name: LUNCHTIME LEARNING WEBINAR – FAMILY BUSINESSES
In this session, John Playfair, senior partner at Playfair Partnerships will explore what family businesses are, why they're different, and what you need to look out for in a turnaround situation. John will share someFIND OUT MORE
- Date: 21.07.2022
- Name: LUNCHTIME LEARNING WEBINAR – The first CIGA Moratoria
In this lunchtime learning session, Paul Keddie of Macfarlanes LLP and Benji Dymant of Teneo will discuss the use of the moratorium process introduced by the Corporate Insolvency and Governance Act 2020. They will giveFIND OUT MORE
- Date: 09.09.2022
- Name: IFT NATIONAL CONFERENCE 2022
Tickets are now on sale for the IFT National Conference, the key knowledge and networking event for the turnaround business community. This year the conference takes place on 9th September at No.11 Cavendish Square,FIND OUT MORE