IFT AWARDS 2021
The IFT Annual Awards are back and we are delighted to be back and celebrating the very best of business turnaround.
We’re excited to be able to meet in person again. This is an opportunity to celebrate the contribution made by the UK’s turnaround community and to catch up with peers, colleagues and clients in the beautiful surroundings of the Rosewood London hotel. Submissions are welcomed from individuals, firms and businesses.
The annual awards dinner will take place at Rosewood London on 11th November 2021. Join us at the IFT Awards to celebrate contributions towards turnaround, transformation and restructuring.
Submissions and Categories:
This years categories are as follows:
- SME Turnaround
- Large Company Turnaround
- Not for Profit Turnaround
- Community Impact Turnaround
- Independent Turnaround Adviser
- Turnaround Adviser (firm or individual)
- Legal Adviser (firm or individual)
- Rising Star
- Special Situations Debt Provider
- Special Situations Private Equity Provider
Submissions are open until Friday 30th July, for more information on how to enter your submissions or for category guidelines please contact Natasha Proctor: NProctor@the-ift.com.
Arrival from 18:15
Drinks reception: 18:30
Rosewood Hotel, High Holborn
London, WC1V 7EN
Sponsorship, Tickets and Tables:
For sponsorship, ticket or table enquiries please contact Natasha Proctor: NProctor@the-ift.com.
*PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SIGN UP LINK BELOW*
- Date: 11.11.21 to 11.11.21
- Price: £350
- Space Available 198
- Location: Rosewood London High Holborn, London, WC1V 7EN
REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT
NEXT EVENT - 13.12.2023
- Date: 14.12.2023
- Name: SOLD OUT – IFT NEXT WEST & WALES BREAKFAST SOCIAL
This event is sold out. Meet and catch up with turnaround professionals in your region at an IFT breakfast social:FIND OUT MORE
- Date: 14.12.2023
- Name: IFT NEXT MIDLANDS BREAKFAST SOCIAL
HOSTED BY CHARLOTTE DOYLE OF SHOOSMITHS, GARY FOSTER OF HSBC & AINO MILES OF DLA PIPER.FIND OUT MORE
- Date: 11.01.2024
- Name: Webinar: A Round up on Directors’ Duties for CROs with Macfarlanes
Join us to on 11th January to hear all about: The board level pitfalls to avoid when a company gets into financial difficulty including managing shadow directorship risks; Practical steps when dealing withFIND OUT MORE