IFT AWARDS 2021
The IFT Annual Awards are back and we are delighted to be back and celebrating the very best of business turnaround.
We’re excited to be able to meet in person again. This is an opportunity to celebrate the contribution made by the UK’s turnaround community and to catch up with peers, colleagues and clients in the beautiful surroundings of the Rosewood London hotel. Submissions are welcomed from individuals, firms and businesses.
The annual awards dinner will take place at Rosewood London on 11th November 2021. Join us at the IFT Awards to celebrate contributions towards turnaround, transformation and restructuring.
Submissions and Categories:
This years categories are as follows:
- SME Turnaround
- Large Company Turnaround
- Not for Profit Turnaround
- Community Impact Turnaround
- Independent Turnaround Adviser
- Turnaround Adviser (firm or individual)
- Legal Adviser (firm or individual)
- Rising Star
- Special Situations Debt Provider
- Special Situations Private Equity Provider
Submissions are open until Friday 30th July, for more information on how to enter your submissions or for category guidelines please contact Natasha Proctor: NProctor@the-ift.com.
Arrival from 18:15
Drinks reception: 18:30
Rosewood Hotel, High Holborn
London, WC1V 7EN
Sponsorship, Tickets and Tables:
For sponsorship, ticket or table enquiries please contact Natasha Proctor: NProctor@the-ift.com.
*PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SIGN UP LINK BELOW*
- Date: 11.11.21 to 11.11.21
- Price: £350
- Space Available 198
- Location: Rosewood London High Holborn, London, WC1V 7EN
REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT
NEXT EVENT - 13.06.2023
- Date: 13.06.2023
- Name: Handy HR: How to Manage Restructures, TUPE & Redundancy Without Breaking the Law!
Have you managed a restructure, TUPE or redundancy process before? On top of being tricky and stressful, they’re an employment law minefield. With so much to think about and little room for error, the lastFIND OUT MORE
- Date: 14.06.2023
- Name: Restructuring Plans Webinar: A Guide for Independent IFT Members
Alongside a range of insolvency measures, the 2020 Corporate Insolvency and Governance Act ushered in some key turnaround tools. Due to Covid measures and economic conditions, it has taken some time for cases to workFIND OUT MORE
- Date: 20.06.2023
- Name: Food and Agriculture Webinar
Rethinking food and drink supply chains Businesses have always relied on suppliers to get their products and services from producers to customers. But with geopolitical and economic shocks threatening global foodFIND OUT MORE
- Date: 27.06.2023
- Name: Breakfast Briefing – From turnaround through to transformation: how business values are driving success for Willerby Holiday Homes
Willerby Holiday Homes was the IFT Large Company Turnaround Award winner in 2017. Since then this £200m+ turnover business with 1200 employees has provided a microcosm of the challenges thrown at UK businesses:FIND OUT MORE
- Date: 08.09.2023
- Name: IFT NATIONAL CONFERENCE 2023
Tickets are now on sale for the IFT National Conference, the key knowledge and networking event for the turnaround business community. This year the conference takes place on Friday 8th September at No.11 CavendishFIND OUT MORE
- Date: 19.10.2023
- Name: The IFT Annual Awards 2023
We are delighted to announced that submissions are now open for this year’s IFT Annual Awards. To submit an entry, please complete one of the two forms below: For Individual and Firm Awards: TurnaroundFIND OUT MORE