IFT event with DLA Piper Rent Arbitration: Will it be enough for Covid-affected businesses?
The IFT, in conjunction with DLA Piper, wish to invite you to a breakfast briefing on the incoming Rent Arbitration Scheme and the anticipated withdrawal of support for commercial tenants towards the end of Q1.
The Scheme is intended to help landlords and tenants settle disputes over rent arrears accrued during the pandemic.
DLA Piper will share their thoughts on:
- the scope of the Scheme, how it will work in practice and whether it will be effective
- how parties might use the Scheme to their advantage, particularly in combination with other restructuring tools
- the options which will be available to parties as we move towards (and then beyond) the end of Q1
DLA Piper will also provide a short market update on developments in the use of the CVA and Restructuring Plan, in the context of restructuring lease liabilities.
The session should last no more than 45 minutes. It is intended as a knowledge sharing exercise and there will be Q&A opportunities throughout.
If you would like to register for the event and receive the joining instructions please email Info@the-ift.com.
- Date: 02.03.22
- Price: Free
- Space Available 98
- Location: Virtual
REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT
NEXT EVENT - 07.03.2024
- Date: 14.03.2024
- Name: IFT Next Midlands F1 Arcade Experience
Join us on 14th March for our next IFT Next Midlands social! Held at F1 Arcade, there will be team-based simulated races and a chance to network with your fellow turnaround professionals. There is limited capacityFIND OUT MORE
- Date: 21.03.2024
- Name: An update on political and economic developments and their implications for the turnaround sector, with David Gauke
21st March - 18:00 at Macfarlanes Join us on 21st March for the latest London & South IFT event, where we will hear from David Gauke of Macfarlanes.FIND OUT MORE
- Date: 18.04.2024
- Name: IFT Midlands Conference 2024
Join us on 18th April for our Midlands Conference! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to purchase your ticket.FIND OUT MORE