IFT Midlands Event – Manufacturing Supply Chains
The IFT is pleased to announce the upcoming Midlands Members event, Manufacturing Supply Chains, taking place at DLA Piper in Birmingham.
Omar Mirza, from Alvarez & Marsal Europe LLP, will be sharing a presentation and insight into the trends seen in supply chains and their impact on the restructuring market, including:
- The Midlands supply chain landscape and the high level financial trends seen in the automotive, aerospace and other manufacturing sectors.
- The trends and factors impacting supply chains.
- What this will mean for interims and the restructuring market in general.
- OEM perspective from Andrew Leach, ex Rolls Royce Aerospace Risk Director with 19 years business experience.
Huw Dolphin from IFT Corporate Partner DLA Piper will also provide an overview of the various risks involved in global supply chains.
- Date: 29.01.20 to 29.01.20
- Price: Free
- Space Available 14
- Location: Array
REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT
NEXT EVENT - 29.06.2022
- Date: 29.06.2022
- Name: Healthcare Discussion – webinar with Kroll & Cornerstone Care
Join the IFT and Kroll for a virtual discussion on healthcare – a sector which has been impacted by increasing costs, health and safety concerns, lower government grants and staff shortages. A panel ofFIND OUT MORE
- Date: 30.06.2022
- Name: JOINT MIDLANDS IFT & R3 EVENT
We're pleased to invite you to a joint IFT and R3 event in Birmingham on 30th June, from 17:45-20:00. Restructuring Issues As the Midlands emerges from the pandemic and faces the headwinds of inflation and repaymentFIND OUT MORE
- Date: 30.06.2022
- Name: LUNCHTIME LEARNING WEBINAR – EFFECTIVE TEAMWORKING
Our next lunchtime session will focus on making the most out of teamwork, led by Susan Blum, IFT Associate, followed by a Q&A chaired by Lizzy Wood of Shoosmiths. Susan has 30 years’ experience working as aFIND OUT MORE
- Date: 14.07.2022
- Name: LUNCHTIME LEARNING WEBINAR – FAMILY BUSINESSES
In this session, John Playfair, senior partner at Playfair Partnerships will explore what family businesses are, why they're different, and what you need to look out for in a turnaround situation. John will share someFIND OUT MORE
- Date: 21.07.2022
- Name: LUNCHTIME LEARNING WEBINAR – The first CIGA Moratoria
In this lunchtime learning session, Paul Keddie of Macfarlanes LLP and Benji Dymant of Teneo will discuss the use of the moratorium process introduced by the Corporate Insolvency and Governance Act 2020. They will giveFIND OUT MORE
- Date: 09.09.2022
- Name: IFT NATIONAL CONFERENCE 2022
Tickets are now on sale for the IFT National Conference, the key knowledge and networking event for the turnaround business community. This year the conference takes place on 9th September at No.11 Cavendish Square,FIND OUT MORE