IFT Midlands Event – Manufacturing Supply Chains
The IFT is pleased to announce the upcoming Midlands Members event, Manufacturing Supply Chains, taking place at DLA Piper in Birmingham.
Omar Mirza, from Alvarez & Marsal Europe LLP, will be sharing a presentation and insight into the trends seen in supply chains and their impact on the restructuring market, including:
- The Midlands supply chain landscape and the high level financial trends seen in the automotive, aerospace and other manufacturing sectors.
- The trends and factors impacting supply chains.
- What this will mean for interims and the restructuring market in general.
- OEM perspective from Andrew Leach, ex Rolls Royce Aerospace Risk Director with 19 years business experience.
Huw Dolphin from IFT Corporate Partner DLA Piper will also provide an overview of the various risks involved in global supply chains.
- Date: 29.01.20 to 29.01.20
- Price: Free
- Space Available 18
- Location: DLA Piper Victoria Square House Victoria Square Birmingham B2 4DL
REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT
NEXT EVENT - 30.01.2020
- Date: 30.01.2020
- Name: London Members Meeting
- Location: Duff and Phelps, The Shard, 32 London Bridge Street, London SE1 9SG
The IFT is delighted to announce the upcoming London Members Meeting to take place on the 30th of January. Managing new risks in restructuring A seasonal selection including: Cyber – a new risk inFIND OUT MORE
- Date: 06.02.2020
- Name: How to be a Successful Turnaround Director in a Changing Market
- Location: PwC, No1 Spinningfields, Hardman Square, Manchester, M3 3EB
The upcoming 'How to be a Successful Turnaround Director in a Changing Market' event will take place on Thursday 6th February and is hosted by PwC’s Regional Operational Restructuring Team in Manchester. This isFIND OUT MORE