IFT Midlands Event – Manufacturing Supply Chains
The IFT is pleased to announce the upcoming Midlands Members event, Manufacturing Supply Chains, taking place at DLA Piper in Birmingham.
Omar Mirza, from Alvarez & Marsal Europe LLP, will be sharing a presentation and insight into the trends seen in supply chains and their impact on the restructuring market, including:
- The Midlands supply chain landscape and the high level financial trends seen in the automotive, aerospace and other manufacturing sectors.
- The trends and factors impacting supply chains.
- What this will mean for interims and the restructuring market in general.
- OEM perspective from Andrew Leach, ex Rolls Royce Aerospace Risk Director with 19 years business experience.
Huw Dolphin from IFT Corporate Partner DLA Piper will also provide an overview of the various risks involved in global supply chains.
- Date: 29.01.20 to 29.01.20
- Price: Free
- Space Available 14
- Location: DLA Piper Victoria Square House Victoria Square Birmingham B2 4DL
REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT
NEXT EVENT - 05.06.2020
- Date: 05.06.2020
- Name: IFT Webinar: Corporate Insolvency and Governance Bill – Key changes and implications for turnaround
- Location: 3.3 Warnford Court
The IFT is pleased to announce the IFT Webinar Corporate insolvency and Governance Bill – Key changes and implications for turnaround on Friday 5th June at 8am. The webinar will be chaired by RichardFIND OUT MORE