London Members Meeting
The IFT is delighted to announce the upcoming London Members Meeting to take place on the 30th of January.
Managing new risks in restructuring
A seasonal selection including:
Cyber – a new risk in restructuring?
Duff and Phelps will help us understand the cyber threat and what to do to protect yourselves.
Adding another risk to the restructuring process – with businesses increasingly operating outside the UK, a successful turnaround often requires a restructuring of overseas operations.
Networking – With drinks kindly sponsored by Duff and Phelps.
- Date: 30.01.20 to 30.01.20
- Price: Free
- Space Available 54
- Location: Duff and Phelps, The Shard, 32 London Bridge Street, London SE1 9SG
REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT
NEXT EVENT - 29.01.2020
- Date: 29.01.2020
- Name: IFT Midlands Event – Manufacturing Supply Chains
- Location: DLA Piper Victoria Square House Victoria Square Birmingham B2 4DL
The IFT is pleased to announce the upcoming Midlands Members event, Manufacturing Supply Chains, taking place at DLA Piper in Birmingham. Omar Mirza, from Alvarez & Marsal Europe LLP, will be sharing aFIND OUT MORE
- Date: 06.02.2020
- Name: How to be a Successful Turnaround Director in a Changing Market
- Location: PwC, No1 Spinningfields, Hardman Square, Manchester, M3 3EB
The upcoming 'How to be a Successful Turnaround Director in a Changing Market' event will take place on Thursday 6th February and is hosted by PwC’s Regional Operational Restructuring Team in Manchester. This isFIND OUT MORE